The following is a basic outline of how your Partial Dentures are made:
- Pre-Treatment Consultation: During your pre-treatment consultation, we will evaluate the overall condition of your teeth and gums. We will then recommend if additional teeth need to be removed. We also discuss the design of your Partial Denture, including the shade of any visible teeth.
- Impressions: In order for our dental lab to create your Partial Denture, we will take a series of detailed impressions of teeth and an impression of how your teeth naturally bite together.
- Models: Our offsite dental technician will create a waxed up model of your Partial Denture that replicates the exact shape and position of your new dentures. The model dentures will show you the color and shape of your replacement teeth to ensure your satisfaction with the appearance of your new smile.
- Casting: Once approved, your Partial Dentures will be crafted by the denturist.
- Adjusting: Any modifications to ensure the comfort and fit of your new Partial Denture are made at the initial delivery appointment. It’s important to keep in mind that future modifications may become necessary as your mouth adjusts to the new denture. If you develop sore spots or if the denture is not fitting correctly, contact us immediately. We are always happy to help you and strongly recommend that you to come in to see us for a denture adjustment as soon as you can.
To learn more about our Katy, Texas Partial Dentures, we invite you to contact our office – we look forward to hearing from you.